Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kubur Kakak


It has been 18 years Kakak, and I never had the chance
to meet you or even look at you.
Everytime Mama talk about you, I tried to imagine you.
She say you have
blonde orangy hair with spring curl.
You skin are so white, soft and she also mentioned that
you look like Barbie ;)
I wish you were still here.
It must be fun, we would sleep in the same room with Kak Yunt,
hangout together, you helping me with my homeworks,
we talk about boys, we do hairs and lots more.
Oh man, I miss you. I really wish you were here.
Why do you to go that early, WHY ?

*Al-Fatiha. Ya Allah ya tuhanku, semoga roh Kakak dicucuri
rahmat dan kau tempatkan lah Kakak dengan orang-orang
yang beriman. Amin.


*Al-fatiha


-She was so liltle

-Let Kakak rest in peace

1 comment:

choclate STRAWBERY said...

Al-Fatehah.Semoga adik aman disana.Kami sentiasa mengingati adik.Ketahuilah yg Mama,Abah,Kak yunt dan Adik2 menyayangi siti.I love u n miss u too Siti.