Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It Comes To An End

Hey look, Semester 3 is about to end. Sob sob :( What can I tell ya, Semester 3 been quite adventurous. Why is that ? Well, been doing something unlike previous Semester. Haha. But heck, it goes good. Just move with the flow.  Semester 3 was nice too, I have a new roommate which we less-ly talked before. Infact, I guess she became a nice roommate to me. She's nice to me :) Thanks roomie. My friends? Ohh, they're still the same and they're there. I guess this Semester learned me something. I most appreciate it. Guys, I will miss this Semester. Though, it ain't that interesting, there's something that I'll remember. There's a lot actually to say, but I just don't know how to jot it done. Peace my love, good day !

Ex-student Semester 3

No comments: