Saturday, July 9, 2011

F PPKP !



Have to wake at 7am today to get ready for the PPKP thing which starts at 8am. Then, I had my cereal drink for breakfast and off I.  We were asked to go to the classroom which we had been assigned to. During the first slot, we did a little ice breaking then slot 2 we were separated into 3 groups, we were given a box to invent something and discuss it in a meeting. The task was to present it like a real meeting. That part was kinda ok. After we had our lunch break, that's the killer part. We had to go to Dewan Jubli and stayed there for like 3 hours something to just sit and listen to the talk. Its was damn bored and I felt asleep. I was hoping when I wake up from my sleep the talk would be over but haven't yet, there was about 1 and a half hour more. At 5:15pm, PPKP ends ! Thank God its finished already. I'm fucking tired with the activities going on. Sorry to say but its true. 


That's up for this sem, next sem we still need to attend PPKP for semester 4 -_-


Love, A

No comments: