Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memorable Days

30th June 2011-3rd July 2011

Last few days, Boo came to Sarawak for a visit. Damn, it was the most exciting and happiest day for me. Really miss Boo so so much. Boo was here for 4 days.

On the first day Boo arrive, I failed to go fetch him at the airport due to classes which I have to attend to, felt really sorry. So, Boo directly from airport went straight to the hotel. I wanted to make a surprise for him on coming over but then he get kindly angry like, and asked question where am I and all, so the surprise didn't really happen. around 4 pm I reached the hotel. Boo was waiting at the entrance. The first I saw Boo, I feel like running towards him and hug him as tight as I could. I do miss my boyfriend a lot. Then Boo gets my bag and said "bye" to Mar and Mior and off they go home and off I go with Boo.

The second day arrive, it was Friday, well I woke up early as usual can't remember the time though. But Boo was still sleeping LAZY PIG ! haha. So I ick on him till Boo wakes up. Then off to shower and we went for an early lunch, was hungry though. We went eat just right down our hotel. There's like this shopping mall more like lame one haha. We eat at SCR Xpress. Then we went out the building with a hope that's something interesting could catch our eyes out there, but NONE ! All the shop was like...idk how to described them. Then we went back to our room. Doing nothing but with Boo besides me, I'm much happy already.

Third wasn't the favorite one. I wake Boo at 6 am to go shower and send me to this PPKP thing which I have to attend to. Around 7 am, we're on the road heading UiTM and with Boo stomachache, I felt really sorry for burdening him. As time passed, we reached already. But before that, we went to fetch Mar and Mior. Boo drop us at Dewan Jubli and he went back to the hotel. Was impressed, he managed to find his own way home, even its his first time to Kota Samarahan. At 5 pm, the PPKP thing finished. Boo fetch then I asked Boo to drop by my hostel cause I was wearing baju kurung and I wanna change after that we went back to the hotel. On our way, it was raining heavily.





The last day, wasn't the day I've been waiting for. Was kinda sad to know that Boo's leaving today :( But hey next week I'm coming home ! I'm gonna meet Boo summore. YAY ! That day, we went lunch and just spent our time in the room. At 6 pm, Boo grab us a taxi and leave to the airport. When we reached the airport we have a very early dinner at Only Mee after that I check-in for Boo and waited. I wanted to wait until Boo reach the gate but than Boo was being  very concerned, looking at the time it was 8 pm already and I'm going to be in the taxi alone going back to my hostel so Boo asked me to go home first. I reluctantly went to grab myself a taxi. I salam Boo, give him kisses and hug him as tight as I can.



Days with Boo here was an appreciation. I have great time with Boo even though spending most time at the hotel. Ohh how I miss his laugh, his sulking face, his face when teasing me and LOT ! Just wish that Boo can always be with me everytime everywhere and anywhere. Boo, thanks for your time here visiting me in Sarawak. I love you so so much Babyboo

xoxo, Afiqah 

No comments: