Thursday, July 7, 2011

Words for You

The only thing is missing is you by my side. 
I don't know if you feel the same way for me.
Thoughts have entered my mind of telling you how much you mean to me. 
Thoughts of cuddling up with you on a cold night while I lay my head on your chest listening to your heart beating.
Thoughts of kissing you slowly on your lips has run through my mind.
Baby, I don't know if you will ever know how I feel about you. 
Why is it so difficult for me to say I want you or how I feel ?
You make me happy when I see you.
You know how to treat me, you know everything about me.
I don't know what would I do, or how would I do if I ever lost you.
Baby, you're the most important person in my life, you part of me.
From the bottom of my heart, Baby, do remember no matter what happened, I'll always be by you.


Baby Al, I love you 


Love, A

No comments: